Saturday 21 January 2012

10mm Vietnam Scenery

 
When I Got my Nam stuff I realised quite quickly I would be needing scenery, and a lot of it. Here is a collection of what I came up with.
 
I started out with 20 Fields, made of torn corrugated cardboard, Then the buildings which were grouped in 2's and 4's were made of a card frame with Milliput modelled on them for detail, a quick layering of paint came up very well and the villages did fine service while I had them.
 
The Fire-base didn't take long to do, just trenches cut in card with sandbags of clay and wire for barbed wire, I Never really finished it by the time I decided to sell on my Nam collection but it did make a nice piece to play with, If I ever field Nam again I will love making another Firebase.

No comments:

Post a Comment