Friday 19 July 2013

10mm Aliens Army


 My Full Aliens Army, ready for action.  I will be adding to it as I go, from the games we have already played I think we need 'more Aliens!'
All Figures are from Pendraken Miniatures in 10mm Scale.
 Alien Norn Queen, The big boss.  She dispenses D4 Facehuggers per turn which is handy on occasion.
 Queens!  Yes I have 3.  We use the Norn Queen as C-in-C and the lesser Queens as Sub Commanders, If the boss is killed one can upgrade to a Norn Queen.  The figure is SF11 Queen Creature
 Here are a couple of shots of the Hive bases.  The Hives are used as spawn points for additional troops.  They are made up of Codes SF4 Facehuggers with Bodies, SF5 Egg Cluster
 
 Aliens, yes the big guys, we use these as mature aliens, full grown monsters, I mixed the different codes on the bases, SF12 Medium Creature pose 1, SF18 Medium creature pose 2,  SF19 Medium Creature Pose 3 and SF23 Medium Warrior Creature.
 The little guys, these guys hatch from troops killed by Facehuggers, and must eat a human to become full grown.  SF13 Small Creature
Finally the facehuggers.  SF22 Facehuggers
 
I will put the basic rule cards up later, hope this helps if you are planning on your own Alien Infestation.

No comments:

Post a Comment